Labels

Appetizer (2) Beef (4) Bread (1) Chicken (1) Dessert (1) Fish (1) Fruit (3) Low Calorie (2) Main Course (6) Salad (2) Sweet Bread (1)

Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to Make English Toffee


How to Make English Toffee from Liz Schwab on Vimeo.


Here's a video on how to make English Toffee.  The ingredients are:

1 cup sugar
1 cup butter
2 teaspoons water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
1/2 cup toasted almonds
8 ounces chocolate

HUGE thanks to Adam for all his help in filming, editing, and enjoying the fruits of our labor. :)

3 comments:

  1. We seem to be having audio issues. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your food blog searching for the name! This recipe looks great, good video too. I want to try this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried to reply but I'm not seeing it, so apologies if this is a duplicate. I'm glad you like the blog and I hope you enjoy the toffee recipe! I have been busy with school, so I haven't had much time to post. Hopefully I'll have some more time when I'm done with my BS. :)

      Delete