Labels

Appetizer (2) Beef (4) Bread (1) Chicken (1) Dessert (1) Fish (1) Fruit (3) Low Calorie (2) Main Course (6) Salad (2) Sweet Bread (1)

Friday, October 12, 2012

I've got a quick, "about this blog" blurb on the side of this page, but I wanted to go into a little more detail about my plans for the blog.  It seems that all of my friends are either really good at cooking or really intimidated by it, and I know that when I was still learning it was really frustrating to try and understand vague wording in recipes.  Not to mention, a lot of recipes out there assume you know a lot of things already, like how to brown meat or how to sauté.

My plan with this blog is to take a different approach and describe cooking techniques with more precise wording and photos.  I also plan to give as much background information as I can to help you to understand why things work the way they do.  I might not be able to anticipate all of the questions you might have, so feel free to send any questions my way.

Also, expect a lot of changes in the look and layout; it's still a work in progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment